The Casual Gamers Forum
Hey, welcome to TCGF - The Casual Gamers Forum - Please login if you already have an account you have reigestered with; if not please register! Hope you enjoy the site!

~Sonny

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Casual Gamers Forum
Hey, welcome to TCGF - The Casual Gamers Forum - Please login if you already have an account you have reigestered with; if not please register! Hope you enjoy the site!

~Sonny
The Casual Gamers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posters
TCGF Sonny
First YouTube Video. I_vote_lcapFirst YouTube Video. I_voting_barFirst YouTube Video. I_vote_rcap 
codzillaHD
First YouTube Video. I_vote_lcapFirst YouTube Video. I_voting_barFirst YouTube Video. I_vote_rcap 

Affiliates
TCGF Youtube

First YouTube Video.

Go down

First YouTube Video. Empty First YouTube Video.

Post  TCGF Sonny Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:24 pm

I thought I'd make a YouTube video showing you how to get 'MineCraft' a game in which there is no real Objective other than to survive. Basically you spawn on a randomly generated world; then you have to survive the night as Zombies and other creatures try to kill you.

Graphics for the game are really bad as the game has just entered the 'Alpha' version! So if you don't like bad graphics then don't download this!

~Sonny.

TCGF Sonny

. .
Positive Points : 0

http://tcgf.nstars.org

Back to top Go down